Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and much more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how many things there are to do. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear items that were once automatically rejected may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of West King County can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.