Greater Seattle, WA, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and much more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you take on the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable belongings that were at one point immediately discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.