Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Greater Seattle, WA
Paul Davis is here to help you safeguard your commercial property in Greater Seattle, WA, from viruses with our disinfection services. Even during these difficult times, Paul Davis continues to maintain our principal goal: to deliver comprehensive assistance when you need it. As an expert, property restoration organization, we understand what it takes to eliminate pathogens. The professional team at Paul Davis is here to provide you with a feeling of safety and care and are ready to respond to biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your company and its personnel safe.
Maintaining Safety for Your Business
Here are several ways we ensure your welfare in Greater Seattle, WA:
- Utilizing disinfectants and cleaning: At Paul Davis, cleaning is routine and we have the appropriate equipment to eliminate viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
- Implement the appropriate precautions: Prior to disinfecting your commercial space, we will be transparent about our condition. We ask you to make sure that you and everyone else is too so that no one is put in harm’s way. In addition, we put on shoe covers to stop contaminants from being transported into your commercial space along with using face masks.
- Offer information: We will provide you with information about protecting yours and your employees’ health and safety. We invite you to ask questions in relation to the virus and we will answer our best in accordance with the most recent company updates and procedures.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
Our goal is to keep you safe, especially as we’re all going through the implications of the coronavirus pandemic. Our commercial property sanitation services in Greater Seattle, WA, include:
- Cleaning your building by appropriately applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat the most common viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the latest techniques in professional cleaning to deliver the finest results. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a pre-emptive approach that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that undergo a lot of contact such as desks, door handles, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted steps for confirmed cases of coronavirus. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that uses disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Secure
Prior to our team arriving, there are a few things you can do to maintain the safety of everyone. First and foremost, it is critical for us to be aware if you have concerns or special precautions you would like us to exercise. For example, we can email you any additional information rather than leaving behind paper documents.