Damage Caused by Water in Greater Seattle
Has your commercial property fallen victim to water damage lately? Whether it’s a growing puddle in the ceiling or a totally submerged cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is happy to fix it. We can conduct water damage restoration to companies or commercial buildings around the Greater Seattle, WA area.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
Broken appliances like dishwashers may result in serious flooding around the area. These problems can start out minor. However, the water damage could move throughout your storefront and foster more issues from mildew growth.
Water damage can occur from weather as well. Severe precipitation or storm can harm your business in their own right. They can have an intense effect if you have property close to a lake that breaches because of these heavy rains.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a long list of work such as water damage assessment and extraction. Based on the scale of your building, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize affected surfaces like walls. Our team also cleans and sanitize things like books. Left untreated, serious water damage may leave mildew in its wake.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as books
- Removing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and containing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- We respond and act quickly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We are experienced – After 50 years in service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is tough. We can help with your insurance group to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Greater Seattle Paul Davis franchise today!