Greater Seattle Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, plans like that typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.