Continuing Education Classes for Insurance Adjustuers and Agents in Greater Seattle
Paul Davis provides continuing education to insurance and other professionals. The property damage restoration industry is complex and ever-changing. It is important to stay current with this industry’s knowledge and trends. The Paul Davis CE program exceeds expectations and standards. Approved instructors are dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about course topics. The program has been designed to provide insurance agents and adjusters with up-to-date and relevant information. All continuing education classes are approved for credit according to state rules and guidelines.
As the restoration industry changes and evolves, it is wise to stay current with the latest knowledge and technology. Paul Davis provides CE classes to anyone who wants to have training on the best tools, methods and issues related to restoration, insurance and real estate. Approved instructors serving Greater Seattle are knowledgeable and passionate about course subjects. Although our continuing education classes are targeted to insurance professionals, repair and real estate specialists can enjoy them too. All continuing education classes have approval for credit according to WA laws.
Our team offers continuing education classes to professionals in insurance throughout the nation and Greater Seattle for many years. The courses we conduct go farther than only licensure. Insurance experts are only a portion of the people who learn from our classes. Topics are useful for property managers, real estate professionals and anyone who works in the field involving property damage restoration.
Our aim as educators is to provide the most current practices to assist your own clients better. Our courses have been approved in all fifty states and taught by certified experts. The following is a small list of the continued education courses available for you and your staff:
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional
- Water Damage Mitigation/Applied Structural Drying
- Fire Damage Mitigation
- Mold Remediation
- Soft Contents Restoration
- Bio Recovery Services
- Meth Lab Cleanup
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals
- Water Mitigation Process
- Fire Insurance Claims Education
- Evaluating Claims for Damaged Homes
- Before & After the Disaster
- Roof Damage Assessment
- Flood Insurance Training
- Mold Damage Mitigation
Join for a Paul Davis continuing education course or contact us for more details.
What CE Would You Like To See?
- A Balanced Approach To Mold
- Content Comandos
- Ethically Speaking
- Ethics: Decision Making Hooks for Insurance
- Evaluating Claims Involving Wood Flooring
- Fire Damage Mitigation 1 Hour
- Fire Damage Mitigation 3 Hour
- Fixing Bad: The Cleanup of Meth Labs
- Going Green
- Hoarding and Insurance Claims
- How the Water Affects the Claim
- Ineffective Drying and Fraud
- Inventory and Evaluation For Property Loses
- Mold and Water Claims
- Mold – It’s in the Water
- Pack Out Inventory Systems
- Review Process For Water Mitigation Claims
- Smoke and Odor Damage Mitigation
- Soft Contents Restoration
- The Science of Applied Structural Drying
- Trauma Recovery Services
- Understanding the Issues of Fire and Smoke Losses
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Wind Mitigation
Please email: MARKETING.EKWK@PAULDAVIS.COM if there are any specific classes you are interested in! We will be releasing our summer CE schedule soon and hope to see you there.